1. Project Location: Orinda, CA
2. Diameter of line, sewer pipe material (RCP, MCIP, brick, etc.), length of rehab portion: 54” to 78” transition, approx 20 LF to make the transition
3. When was it constructed and how long has it been in service: Unknown
4. Rehab method used: A combination of spiral wound and flat panels to accomplish transition in under 20 LF
5. Cleaning method used (if required) and who cleaned the line: Hydroblasting + 8000 psi, performed by contractor, Overaa Construction
6. Method of flow bypass or diversion, if used: N/A –Plant shutdown due to other work being performed in plant
7. Depth of pipe: 20'
8. Depth of ground water: N/A.
9. Ventilation and odor control used: Forced Air to supply fresh air
10. Construction cost (total amount and cost per foot):
11. Month and year of start-up and end of construction: 1-2017 - 1 week
12. Problems encountered after construction: None.
13. Problems encountered after construction: None.
14. Health and safety: Used conventional confined space entry program.
15. Has any re-inspection been performed? No
Brett Margosian, PE